Sunday, August 21, 2011

And we shed what was left of our summer skin.

This post has a sense of melancholy - it is a sort of farewell to my lovely hometown Tartu. I will miss it immensely, although I know I will be visiting as often as I can. I will also be saying good-bye to Annu, who has been my best friend for 14 years now. These photos are from a few days back when Annu and I did what we've been doing for years - we got ourvselves a cup of coffee, went to our favorite park, did some people watching and talked for hours. I know this is something we won't be able to do for a while now, but I've decided not to be sad about any of it because both Annu and I will be doing what we love and I believe that Tallinn has a lot to offer to me. But the exciting part is that I've already started moving and will soon be all settled in. I still have a couple of more suitcases to bring over and, oh yeah, I also need a carpet, and a lamp and a pillow... Riiight. But I hope you guys are enjoying the last few weeks of summer, enjoy the pictures and be sure to tell me what you think! :)

Heihop! Idee poolest peaks see olema minu kurb hüvastijätt Tartuga ja ühtlasi ka Annuga, kellega me oleme juba 14 aastat olnud nagu sukk ja saabas, aga vapper väike sõdalane nagu ma olen, leian, et sellest olukorrast tuleks pigem rõõmu tunda. Ma tean, et me mõlemad läheme sinna, kuhu me oleme alati tahtnud minna ja saame teha asju, mida me oleme tahtnud teha juba pikka aega. Need pildid teingi paar päeva tagasi, kui me Annuga kordasime oma põhirutiini, mida me oleme teinud juba aastaid, ehk siis võtsime mõnusa tassikese piparmündi-jääkohvi, läksime istusime Barclay parki, jälgisime inimesi ja rääkisime kõigest ja mittemillestki. Aga kolimine sujub, paar kohvritäit asju veel ja noh.. mmm vaip ja.. lamp.. ja padi. Ohwell.. aga olge tublid, mu hiirekesed, ja ma loodan, et pildid meeldivad! :)

( I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the pictures)
Jacket, necklace, bag and explosion print tee from Romwe.
Death Cab For Cutie - Summer Skin

50 comments:

  1. amazing:)
    http://mrsjuliajulia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i likelikelike the pictures and lovelovelove the colors! and the song i also like!!

    how exactly do you make this colors? i'm very interested.
    and good luck in the new hometown!

    :*
    http://liiebling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super lovely!
    I really like your blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely captures of you and Annu. Your dress is darling.

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pictures, hope your moving goes well! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes you have to close one door to get the new one opened. I hope you will enjoy your life in Tallinn too.

    You are absolutely beautiful and that song by Death Cab is just pure love.

    xx Paula || intergalactic radio station

    ReplyDelete
  7. youre so gorgeous i love your statement necklace!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the best for your new adventures ahead! :)

    xoxo,
    Evelyn

    www.expressingeve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos, great style, great Kerti

    ReplyDelete
  10. elegant & fun!

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these pictures! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish you the best for Talinn:) These are great photos, i enjoyed them a lot. Enjoy your upcoming time and "be sure to tell" us everything about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures! :)

    http://missmillefleur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVELOVELOVE the dress! =) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Kerti, how are you ? I'm Maggie! I love your pictures. They are awesome (: Im from Argentina, but speak english and french. Kisses, Kerti.

    a-dreeeam.blogspot.com
    (is my new blog)

    Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your dress, good luck with the move xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. ilusad pildid, nagu alati :)
    mida nüüd edasi hakkad tegema?

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh the pictures are so wonderful! i'd love to visit your hometown tartu some day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Suurepärased pildid!
    Lisaks meeldib mulle jubedalt su kaelakee :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello there sweetie! I just found your blog and super like it! Love your style and the pics are cool! Would you like to visit my blog and why not follow each-other? Let me know!
    Hope you'll have a great day!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  21. u r so unique
    ur hair
    ur style
    its lovely !

    Ritalin

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW, pictures are so adorable. I love the way how you combine clothes and accesoiress. I also love my own black leggins and wear them everywhere. ;)
    I love you and your blog so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely photos!
    And wow, that dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. which 50mm lenns do you use? canon, sigma, F1.4, F1.8 or? :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Läksin iwearsin.com-i ja vaatasin, et seal oled sina! Väga-väga lahe, üllatus oli suur. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice dress!
    your graphic works are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey:)
    I've give you a blog award;

    http://liiebling.blogspot.com/2011/08/erster-blog-award.html

    ❤ Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Disainerina oleks Sul helge tulevik :)!

    ReplyDelete
  29. beautiful pictures and you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your dress and necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. i really really love your style and photos. so inspiring! <3



    wallofmemoriesandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. your blog, your outfits and your photos are so beautiful, i could cry!

    ReplyDelete
  33. what a beautiful blog, wonderful photos and a stunning girl!! keep up the good work :)
    must bedumb if i wouldn't follow you :)

    ♥, peppie

    ReplyDelete
  34. The colours on that dress are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Brilliant photography!
    I would love it if you'd pick my entire wardrobe for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks! Liga Italia

    ReplyDelete
  37. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  38. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

    Experiment.com
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  39. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  40. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    Ourblogginglife.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete